We are not taking on any new CRNA clients for the rest of tax year 2024. We are working to build our capacity by bringing in new bookkeepers and preparers.

Starting and Maintaining Your Own<br/>Independent Anesthesia Services Business

Starting and Maintaining Your Own
Independent Anesthesia Services Business

CRNAs are experts at providing quality anesthesia services, but starting and maintaining your own CRNA business requires significant knowledge and expertise that is inefficient for CRNAs to spend their free time mastering. Stull CPA, LLC takes the headache out of the tax and compliance side of the independent CRNA business to give providers more time to pick up additional shifts and spend time with friends and family.

Self-employed CRNAs have both opportunities and responsibilities that come with self-employment. CRNAs must understand how to establish their own business, maintain their business in the most efficient manner, fulfill federal tax and reporting responsibilities and take advantage of tax reduction and deferral opportunities that are exclusive to self-employed individuals.

What are the benefits of having my own anesthesia services business?

Self-employment allows CRNAs greater independence and the potential for greater income, but the IRS also allows self-employed CRNAs a number of ways to reduce and defer taxation through business deductions, qualified retirement plans and other options.

How can I start and run my own business and administer anesthetics, too?

How can I start and run my own business and administer anesthetics, too?

Stull CPA was established to help CRNAs establish and maintain their own self-employed CRNA business. We help CRNA’s across the USA setup and run their own business so they can focus on providing anesthesia services.

Stull CPA will help you:

  • Help establish the best type of entity for your business
  • File the S-Corp election to reduce self-employment taxes
  • Ensure accurate payroll tax submission
  • File Form 941 Payroll Taxes each quarter
  • File Annual Payroll Taxes form
  • File S-Corporation Tax Return
  • File Your Personal Tax Return
  • Take advantage of all deductions available to self-employed CRNAs including the $5,000 business start-up deduction
  • Set up your own personal 401(k) plan that allows you to defer more from taxation than a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA or other retirement savings options